Mile High Pumpkin Fluff Pie
A light and fluffy version of pumpkin pie that is a crowd pleaser all year long!
- 2 cups Gingersnap cookies Can use graham crackers instead
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon or more if you'd like
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 8oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
- Turn the gingersnap cookies into a fine crumb, either by putting them into a ziplock bag and crushing them or by using a food processor.
- Stir the crumbs, sugar, and butter together until combined.
- Press mixture into a pie plate and freeze the crust while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Mix in the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon until combined. Stir in Vanilla.
- Fold in powdered sugar a little at a time until blended. Fold in whipped topping until fully incorporated.
- Pour filling into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, whip the heavy cream with a whisk attachment in a chilled bowl. Slowly add sugar, and continue to beat until stiff peaks form. Add to the top of the chilled pie and sprinkle with toffee bits, to taste.