My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
Today on the Blog
This is one of my favorite DIY door decor projects I’ve ever done. Here’s the step-by-step tutorial for how I made this DIY Ribbon Flag.
Here are some of my favorite details and photos from our wedding 10 years ago today!
I have very expensive taste, especially when it comes to interior decor and furniture. Then again, my budget rarely ever covers the designer furniture of my dreams. However, I’ve learned a few tips along the way to help me stretch my budget to fit those statement pieces in my home and I’m sharing three here.
Our Most Popular Posts
- DIY Ribbon Flag Tutorial
- Looking Back on Our Wedding 10 Years Ago
- Budget Saving Hacks: 3 Ways I Save BIG on Designer Furniture
- My 4 Favorite Cakes I Have Ever Designed
- What I’m Loving Wednesday!
- 3 Plants Perfect for Container Gardening
- 6 Ways to Plan Ahead for a Smooth Week
- DIY String Light Planters Tutorial
Latest from the Blog
[instagram-feed num=6 cols=6]