This breakfast recipe is as gorgeous as it is delicious. What’s even better, it’s super easy to make with only 5 ingredients and 5 steps.Jump to Recipe
On Mother’s Day, Paul asked me what I wanted for breakfast. Since I had already told him that I wanted his Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes, I knew he had something else up his sleeve. When my husband says he’s found a new recipe he wants to try, you just say yes without asking questions. This gorgeous crépe, which he filled with Nutella and bananas (be still my Midwestern heart, he knows me so well) and topped with raspberries and powdered sugar, made the start of my day delicious. Then he told me how easy it was to make! So I told him I’d take another and, this time, I was getting some pictures to share with all of you.
- ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1¼ cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs only using the yolk of the second egg
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Prep Ingredients: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar. In another bowl, whisk together the milk, 1 egg, and 1 egg yolk.
- Combine the wet and dry and then whisk in the butter until smooth.
- Heat a nonstick pan or crépe pan over medium heat.
- Add a little butter and ⅓ cup of batter. Lift the pan and roll your wrist allowing the batter to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Cook until set and lightly golden, about 1-2 minutes, gently flip with a rubber spatula, and cook for an additional minute.
I hope you enjoy this dish and please leave me a comment and let me know what you think!Print Recipe