My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
Today on the Blog
Just because you’re stuck inside or unable to invite over anyone outside of your immediate family during the pandemic doesn’t mean you cannot practice and experiment with your design aesthetic or come up with new ideas for your next events. Read on about how I’ve kept my creativity going despite lock down and limited hosting opportunities.
Our Most Popular Posts
- Table Scapes: Get Creative for Your Next Event
- 5 Things You Should Know About Your First Mammogram
- One Room Challenge Week 3: Planning and More Planning
- One Room Challenge Week 2: The Room We Picked & Where We Are So Far
- One Room Challenge Week 1: Design Plans and a Tough Choice
- Fall Decor Hop: Design Ideas From 4 Decor Bloggers
- Looking Back: Last Year’s Halloween Decor
- My Favorite IKEA Hack EVER! Step-by-Step Tutorial of How I Turned My Hemnes Dressers into THIS!