My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
Today on the Blog
I recently had my first mammogram and, wow, was it an experience. I learned 5 things about the test in advance and I’m sharing them here.
Our Most Popular Posts
- 5 Things You Should Know About Your First Mammogram
- One Room Challenge Week 3: Planning and More Planning
- One Room Challenge Week 2: The Room We Picked & Where We Are So Far
- One Room Challenge Week 1: Design Plans and a Tough Choice
- Fall Decor Hop: Design Ideas From 4 Decor Bloggers
- Looking Back: Last Year’s Halloween Decor
- My Favorite IKEA Hack EVER! Step-by-Step Tutorial of How I Turned My Hemnes Dressers into THIS!
- The One Room Challenge Finale: Well, Almost