My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
Today on the Blog
By popular demand, I’m detailing how we hacked our old IKEA Hemnes dressers to look like a high-end piece of furniture. It’s my favorite DIY project to date and I’m sharing all of the details here!
Our Most Popular Posts
- My Favorite IKEA Hack EVER! Step-by-Step Tutorial of How I Turned My Hemnes Dressers into THIS!
- The One Room Challenge Finale: Well, Almost
- One Room Challenge Week 3: Slow Progress
- One Room Challenge: Inspiration for the Master Bedroom Feature Wall
- One Room Challenge: Our Master Suite Refresh
- Golden Crépes
- Quick & Easy Projects for Your Quarantined Kiddos
- The Best Pound Cake You’ll Ever Have: Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Drizzle